Logos and guides
Parks Victoria is identified by its master brand identity. As a Victorian Government statutory authority, our brand reflects the State Government Brand Victoria guidelines that work in combination with the Parks Victoria brand architecture.
Top tips for logo use
- The Victorian State Government logo must also appear in conjunction with the Parks Victoria logo on all corporate documents.
- Logos must not be manipulated, redrawn or altered in any way.
- If you are unsure, contact us via email email@example.com
Download logos and style guide
- Parks Victoria master brand (ZIP) in all file formats
- Victorian State Government logo (ZIP) to be used in conjunction with Parks Victoria master brand on all publications
- Refer to the Parks Victoria Style Guide (PDF) for use
For all other logos including endorsed brand lock-ups and experience brand identities, please contact the Brand Marketing team at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Parks Victoria welcomes the corporate sector to become official partners to support our important conservation, health, education, adventure and experience programs for the benefit of the environment, our community and our visitors. Our partners are aligned with our values and are acknowledged through joint branding.