Parks Victoria Board Vacancies
Forthcoming vacancies on Parks Victoria board
The Minister for Energy, Environment and Climate Change is seeking expressions of interest for nine positions, including the Chairperson and Deputy Chairperson, on the Parks Victoria board which are scheduled to expire on 31 July 2020.
Parks Victoria is responsible for the protection, conservation and enhancement of Parks Victoria managed land, including its natural and cultural values, for the benefit of the environment and current and future generations.
The Victorian Government is committed to ensuring the diversity of our board represents the diversity of our communities. Women, Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people of all ages, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, gender diverse and intersex people are encouraged to apply.
Applicants from rural and regional Victoria are also encouraged to apply.
Applicants will be shortlisted based on their skills, experience and knowledge in relation to the following areas: conservation; financial management: land or park management or fire or emergency management; Aboriginal culture and Traditional Owner interests; business management, asset management or public sector governance; community engagement; and recreation and tourism.
How to apply:
- Applicants are required to register an account on the Get on Board website prior to applying online.
- Applicants will have the opportunity to address the key selection criteria and outline relevant qualifications and experience when completing the online application.
- Applicants should view all documents attached to the advertisement prior to applying.
- Applicants are invited to look at the Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning (DELWP) support modules for its agencies to learn about how DELWP selects its board members and other recommended reading.
- We welcome applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds and will provide reasonable adjustments as needed.
- If you need assistance or adjustments to fully participate in the application or interview process, please contact us on the details below.
- Applicants who require any assistance or with enquiries about the application process or role, should contact the Land Governance Unit, DELWP, on (03) 9194 4073, using the National Relay Service 133 677 if required, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For technical support, please contact the Victorian Government Contact Centre Toll Free on 1300 366 356 during normal business hours or email email@example.com.
Expressions of Interest close midnight Thursday 13 February 2020.