Event call for dates
Parks Victoria receives over 2,500 event applications each year to conduct a variety of activities on public land and waterways, many of which are concentrated in a small number of parks.
To assist with a fair and equitable allocation of events, and to enable effective planning and resourcing, Parks Victoria has established a formal Call for Dates process to develop a calendar of events for select locations.
The process also benefits event organisers by enabling them to lock in dates for future activities. It is recommended that event organisers for these select parks apply through this process for the best chance of securing their preferred date and location.
- Werribee Park (Call for Dates conducted in Spring. Applications closed until 2024)
- Albert Park Reserve and Lake (conducted in Summer)
- National Water Sports Centre (Call for Dates conducted in Autumn)
- Yarra River (Call for Dates conducted in Autumn)
- Maribyrnong River (Call for Dates conducted in Autumn)
- Victoria Harbour (Call for Dates conducted in Autumn)
- Point Nepean National Park (Call for Dates conducted in Autumn)