Albert Park Pavilion at Oval One
Parks Victoria in partnership with Sport and Recreation Victoria is delivering an exciting new regional scale sporting pavilion at Oval One in Albert Park. The new pavilion will provide greater access for local sporting codes and the community to enjoy. It will help meet the growing demand and changing needs of the local community including increased female sport participation. The building will also be accessible for local groups, such as St Kilda Park Primary School.
Project duration and key dates
Design works - late 2020 - early 2021
Works commence – April 2021
Works complete – Late 2021/Early 2022
Sport and Recreation Victoria
Keep up to date
The pavilion will include
- Year-round access and facilities
- All abilities access
- Shared community facilities
- Four change rooms
- A covered deck
- Connecting user paths and landscaping
Disruptions during works
- There will be some disruption to the local area during mid to late 2021.A fenced work site will be established at the site which will be closed to public access.
- A pre-fabricated design has been selected which will ensure low disruption on site to neighbouring residents and park users and a shorter on-site build time.
- It may be noisy while works are underway. Noise will be restricted to site working hours.