Yarra Bend Park - Fairlea Reserve - Netball Courts and Pavilions
Project duration & key dates
Works commence – mid 2020
We will be building
• Eight competition-standard outdoor acrylic surfaced netball courts with 200 lux lighting, including one multi-sport court (netball/basketball).
• A new shared-use modular pavilion located between the netball courts and the Fairlea West Oval.
• Replacement of the existing 1960s toilet block (satellite pavilion) with a modular pavilion (completed)
• Landscaping, bike racks and pedestrian pathways
• increased car parking capacity.