Banksia Bluff summer ballot
A ballot is held for booking banksia Bluff camping for the period from late December until late January. Minimum stays apply.
Online applications for the 2020-21 summer ballot open at 9am, Monday 3 August and close at 9am, Monday 17 August 2020.
Applications can be lodged anytime between 9am on 3 August and 9am on 17 August 2020. This is not a first in, first served process.
Apply now (sites will display as sold until 9am)
To keep the ballot fair to all entrants:
• Applications which stand at the close of the ballot are considered final.
• Payment details are required to submit an application. Should your application be successful, payment will be automatically debited.
• A cancellation fee applies to any withdrawal of a successful application after the draw has taken place.
• One application per person/group is allowed for the camping ballot. Your application will not be processed if you enter the ballot more than once.
• Incomplete entries cannot be saved. Please have all your information at hand before commencing an application.
Results will be sent by email once allocation is complete. Due to the high number of applicants no changes to applications are possible during the allocation period in order to complete the process as quickly and fairly as possible.
Check in 2pm and check out 10am
1 week stay
Week 1: Sat 19/12/2020 - Sat 26/12/2020
Week 2: Sat 26/12/2020 - Sat 02/01/2021
Week 3: Sat 02/01/2021 - Sat 09/01/2021
Week 4: Sat 09/01/2021 - Sat 16/01/2021
Week 5: Sat 16/01/2021 - Tue 26/01/2021
2 week stay
Week 1: Sat 19/12/2020 - Sat 02/01/2021
Week 2: Sat 26/12/2020 - Sat 09/01/2021
Week 3: Sat 02/01/2021 - Sat 16/01/2021
Week 4: Sat 09/01/2021 - Tue 26/01/2021
3 week stay
Week 1: Sat 19/12/2020 - Sat 09/01/2021
Week 2: Sat 26/12/2020 - Sat 16/01/2021
Week 3: Sat 02/01/2021 - Tue 26/01/2021
Maximum occupancy: 6
Base price per night: $21.20 (includes 6 people and 1 vehicle)
Base price per week: $148.40 (includes 6 people and 1 vehicle)
Base price per night - means-tested concession card holder*: $19.10 (includes 6 people and 1 vehicle)
Base price per week - means-tested concession card holder*: $133.70 (includes 6 people and 1 vehicle)
Additional vehicle per night: $10.10
Additional vehicle per week: $70.70
Maximum vehicles per site: 2
* Concession rates for campsites
A 10 per cent discount applies to the base price of campsites for holders of eligible means-tested concession cards. Eligible cards include:
• Centrelink Health Care Card
• Centrelink Pensioner Concession card
• Veterans Affairs Gold Card for All Conditions
• Veterans Affairs Gold Card War Widow
• Veterans Affairs Gold Card TPI
• Veterans Affairs Gold card POW & EDA
To claim the concession discount the concession card holder must be the named person for the site. For group bookings the concession discount only applies to the site occupied by the concession card holder.
Customers requesting concession rates must be able to produce a valid concession card upon request.
Once sites have been allocated, cancellations will be subject to cancellation fees as follows:
• 30 days or more notice 50 per cent of booking amount.
• Less than 30 day notice 100 per cent of booking amount.
• Transfers are not permitted.
• Cape Conran Coastal Park - Banksia Bluff Campground map (PDF)