Manage my booking
Parks Victoria's online booking system is powered by third party provider Bookeasy Pty Ltd.
Managing your online booking with Parks Victoria
When making a booking for camping, accommodation, tours or tickets your details are stored securely within the booking system. Managing your booking is simple. You can access and update the following information by logging in to your guest console:
- Vehicle registration number
- Personal information
- Request changes to your booking
- Request to cancel to your booking (please note that cancellation fees may apply, refer to booking terms and conditions).
Logging in to manage your booking for the first time
Your confirmation email contains a link to login and manage your booking. If you have not received a confirmation email, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
When logging in for the first time you will be given a temporary password.
Why do I need an account?
Your centralised account within Bookeasy will allow you to:
- View all of your bookings
- Request or make changes to your booking/s
- Pay any outstanding balances due
- Conveniently make new bookings
Asking you to log in to your account is an important security measure to prevent unauthorised access to your personal information relating to your bookings.